- Sneak out at night. Night riding is fun and in London it can be more peaceful. Just make sure you have some good lights - and tell Sam what you're up to or she might get suspicious
- Tell your office staff and security people you have an appointment which in reality you don't have. That will give you an hour of free time to ride
- When you go on holiday, go somewhere cycle-friendly such as the Isle of Wight
- You're now pretty friendly with the Queen - I'm sure that garden at Buckingham Palace has plenty of room for the occasional ride-about
- Make the most of your weekends - strap the old bike on the back of the official car when you go off to the countryside and burn off your energy down the bridle paths of Gloucestershire or wherever
- That's enough cycling tips (Ed).
Anyone else out there have any thoughts on the DC cycling problem?