Hi - I'm sorry to say that I'm going through another period of what we bloggers would call "blog doubt" if anyone had actually bothered to think up a name for it. I'll list a few reasons why I haven't updated recently, and perhaps you could then advise on whether I should:
a) stop the blog
b) make it change direction or focus
c) carry on regardless
So here's why I'm despondant:
1) I like updating on Twitter - more immediate and fast response. And very easy to follow a very wide range of views and opinion
2) I'm very frustrated by the way Blogger doesn't display comments below the post (is this just me being thick?) on the main page - only on individual post pages
3) Generally I think visitors perhaps don't realise how easy it is to comment - it's not clear how you do it?
4) I hate the way when I send out an email of the blog post, it always sends out the full blog post, so those receiving it can read it all in email, rather than having to click on the link to go to the blog
5) I'm worried that I'm concentrating too much on the trivial banalities of cycling, giving little that's new to folk
6) To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed by the traffic to the site, had hoped for more (though thankfully we are seeing a steady increase)
all of this adds up to existential blog angst. I'm trying not to sound whingey - just interested to know what you guys thought, and which direction I should go in next ... KC
PS I've just thought of the irony of what would happen if no-one commented at all ... we'll see.